Terms and Conditions – Rehlah Haramayn 2023
- Trip Name: Mecca and Madinah Study Trip or Rehlah Haramayn 2023
- Trip Dates: 18 December 2023 to 30 December 2023
- Trip Price: SGD 4,250 (Standard), SGD 3,850 (Early-bird offer)
These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) are entered into by and between the participant (“Participant”) and RUBAT SINGAPURA PTE. LTD., with Singapore Business Registration Number UEN201415892K (“Organisers”) for the Mecca and Madinah study trip (“Trip”) scheduled from 18 December 2023 to 30 December 2023. By participating in the Trip, the Participant agrees to abide by the following Terms and Conditions:
Booking, Deposit and Payment:
- The Participant is required to make a non-refundable deposit of SGD 500 to secure their spot on the Trip. This deposit will be deducted from the final trip payment.
- The Trip package price is SGD 4,250 for regular bookings and SGD 3,850 for early-bird bookings. The full payment must be made within 3 days of registration. Failure to pay the remaining balance by the stipulated deadline may result in the Participant’s exclusion from the Trip; any deposit paid will be non-refundable.
- Failure to make full payment by the specified date may result in cancellation of the participant’s reservation and forfeiture of the deposit.
- In the event of the Participant’s withdrawal from the Trip after he has made payment to the Organisers, the Organisers will exercise due care in working with third parties to request for a refund which is subject to the third party’s approval. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the SGD 500 non-refundable deposit will not be returned.
- All cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com.
Eligibility and Health Requirements:
- Participants must be in good health and free of serious medical conditions, including but not limited to mental health conditions, to participate in this Trip.
- The organisers reserve the right to assess and determine a participant’s fitness to ensure the safety and well-being of all involved.
- The Organisers reserve the right to change the itinerary of the Trip due to reasons including but not limited to weather conditions, safety concerns, or unforeseen circumstances, without prior notice to the Participant.
Guidelines and Behavior:
- The Participant agrees to follow all guidelines, rules, and protocols set forth by the Trip organisers, guides, and affiliated institutions or facilities.
- Disrespectful or disruptive behaviour may result in immediate expulsion from the Trip without a refund.
- The Participant grants permission for the Organisers to take and use photographs and/or videos of them during the Trip for promotional, educational, and/or informational purposes.
- Travel insurance is not included in the Trip cost, and the Participant is responsible for obtaining their own insurance.
- The Trip package does not include additional costs should a pilgrim be tested positive for Covid-19 during tests before flight departure to Singapore. The Organiser is not liable for any quarantine or medical costs in Singapore, Saudi Arabia and other countries alike.
- The Organisers are not liable for any lost, stolen, or damaged personal items during the Trip.
Assumption of Risk:
- The Participant understands that they participate in the Trip at their own risk, and the Organisers are not responsible for any personal injury or mishap unless due to their proven negligence.
- In the event of a medical emergency, the Organisers have the right to secure medical care on behalf of the Participant, who is responsible for any resulting medical costs.
- The Participant consents to provide emergency contact details and authorises the Organisers to contact these person(s) in case of any emergency.
Travel Restrictions and Changes:
- In the event of travel restrictions or other issues preventing the Trip from taking place as scheduled, the Organisers will try to reschedule. Refunds will be subject to the cancellation policies of third-party service providers.
- The Participant acknowledges that visa application and approval are subjected to Saudi Arabia’s authority. Every participant MUST ENSURE:
- His passport has a minimum validity period of seven (7) months from the date of departure with a minimum four (4) continuous empty pages
- That a copy of his passport must be provided to the Organisers for visa application.
- He does not change his passport prior to travel
- The Organisers will not be held responsible for any expense, reimbursement or refund of any component of the Trip if a Participant is denied boarding by airlines or other agencies on medical grounds, deported or refused entry by Saudi Arabia authorities or any other authorities for whatever reasons, including having improper travel documents, infringing quarantine or custom regulation and possession of unlawful items or irregularities that may cause harm or damage to person or property.
- To the fullest extent permitted under Singapore laws, the Organisers do not accept any liability in contract or in tort for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events which are beyond its reasonable control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on its part including but not limited to war, acts of terror, civil disturbances, fire, floods, unusual severe weather, acts of God, acts of government or of any authorities, accidents or failure of machinery or equipment or demonstration and industrial action.
- The Participant acknowledges that the Organisers will communicate important trip-related information primarily via email, and it’s the Participant’s responsibility to check and read these communications regularly.
Data Collection and Usage Agreement:
Purpose of Collection:
- Personal data provided by the Participant will be used exclusively for organizing, coordinating, and executing the educational Trip, as well as any post-trip follow-ups or feedback.
- Personal data will be kept confidential and not sold, distributed, or shared with third parties not directly involved in the organisation or operation of the Trip, unless required by law.
- The Organisers will take reasonable precautions to protect personal data from unauthorised access, loss, misuse, or alteration.
Duration of Storage:
- Personal data will be retained for a period necessary to fulfil the Trip’s purposes, after which it will be securely deleted unless explicit permission is provided for future communications or events.
Rights of Access and Correction:
- The Participant has the right to access, update, correct, or delete their personal data at any time by contacting the Trip organisers directly.
Opt-Out & Withdrawal:
- The Participant has the right to opt-out of non-essential communications or withdraw consent for personal data processing, understanding that this might affect participation or experience during the Trip.
- The Participant consents to necessary sharing of personal data with third-party service providers strictly for the purposes of Trip facilitation.
Digital Platforms & Tools:
- The Participant acknowledges and consents to the storage of their data on digital platforms or tools used by the Organisers for Trip coordination, ensuring commitment to data security.
- In the event of an emergency, the Participant grants permission for their personal data to be shared with relevant authorities or institutions to ensure safety and well-being.
Updates & Changes:
- Any changes to the data usage policy will be communicated to the Participant in a timely manner, offering the choice to reconsider participation if in disagreement with the changes.
By participating in the Trip, the Participant agrees to abide by these Terms and the Data Collection and Usage Agreement.